|How Preview Gallery Works|
You have questions, So, let us answer your questions right now...
These are the most commonly asked questions we receive...
1. We will provide you with a FREE Trial Preview Gallery web hosting site that has a 500 image display capacity free for 60 days. If you need more storage capacity for a project, it can be purchased in blocks of 1000 images for only $10 per month. After your free trial is over you pay only $4.95 per month for the basic gallery with 500 image capacity. Added capacity is only billed as needed at $10 per 1000 images. This means as long as your gallery has 500 or fewer images, it will cost you only $4.95 per month. Even if you have signed up for additional capacity, the fee is only charged after your total storage exceeds the initial 500 image capacity.
3. We have removed the difficulty associated with other online web hosting solutions. We have created an easy to use setup solution that will have you uploading your images to your own personalized Preview Gallery-In one hour or less. On-line video tutorials can be accessed at any time, and we offer hands-on workshops from time to time that cover the basic concepts. Check our website for the next Preview Gallery Workshop.
4. Our Software automatically resizes your images before uploading them to your Gallery. Most other image hosting companies "gloss over" the tedious steps they will require you to do BEFORE you can upload your images to the web. Our Upload Toolbox does all the work for you. All you do is organize your images into standard file folders. You can use the free PC Presentation Gold software or any program you are comfortable with to categorize your images.
5. Setting up your own Preview Gallery will take you about 10 minutes. You can start right now. You can setup your own Gallery without waiting for any help from us. You will need to do 3 things to upload your images once you have completed your Gallery "Set Up". You will need to set Print Prices and Shipping Charges, your state's sales tax, and Payment Options. You will have many other features and options available to you, but all you need to do is these 3 things and you will be displaying your images on your Preview Gallery in just a few minutes.
6. Customization features include, Price setting for individual prints and packages, Set your Shipping Charges, Event Shut Off and Re-Activation, Hide Events (Protect for client viewing only), Gallery customization, Slide Show, Colors, Text, and more. Your Basic Starter Gallery has been set up for quick and easy use. Later you can return to your Preview Gallery Dashboard and customize your Galleries, colors, fonts, logo or banner, and other details.
7. We can only tell you what our users tell us. Preview Gallery is "Easy to Use".
8. We take every precaution to safeguard your photos, but the best method for protecting your images on the web is "Watermarking" them. This feature is built into the Pro Gallery Toolbox, which is part of the Presentation Gold software for PC.
9. You collect your payment by credit card immediately. You use your existing PayPal account, or create one for yourself. It is fast to set up and easy to use. They offer one of the best rates for on-line small businesses. You get paid by your clients at the time of the sale, then you only pay us for the prints and shipping & handling costs.
10. When your clients place orders, the Preview Gallery Order Utility (PC Tool) retrieves the orders from the web for you. You will get a message in your computer that you have a "New Web Order". You open the Web Order Toolbox, and open your new order. The Order Utility will retrieve the ordered images for you and place them in a folder. You can crop as desired or edit the images in Photo Shop if needed. The system will prepare the order complete with all print size an quantity requirements, ready for transmission to us. A few clicks are all that is necessary to safely upload you order to our server. If you are using a MAC, your orders arrive by email, and you re-create your orders using the Photographer's Dashboard online EZOrder feature, which transfers your job directly to our server. Once an order is received by our lab, a confirmation is generated and e-mailed back to you.
11. We have integrated the Preview Gallery system into our lab’s workflow so that we can handle your orders quickly and easily. eXpress Orders usually go directly to your clients, but you can change the shipping information to have the orders sent back to you, or pick them up in person.
12. To set up a Free Trial Preview Gallery of your own, you go to the "Register" Menu and remember to enter the code UPH when prompted. There is a short article about setting up your new Preview Gallery that you should read. You can also watch video tutorials on the "Photographers Dashboard" in the "SUPPORT - Help / Instructions" section.